When I painted my front door a Purple Rain inspired purple (it has since faded in the sun), I got a huge kick out of watching other front doors in the neighborhood follow suit. But now I’m lagging behind trends and I’m ready to paint mine black. The only problem is, a few neighbors beat me to it. So now I’m second guessing myself. Should I start a new trend? Or become a disciple of conformity?
I even have my all-green boxwood wreath ready.
What color is your front door?
- What the color of your front door says about you (news.consumerreports.org)
- Tips to Enhance Your Curb Appeal (mint.com)
- You Can Tell A Lot About Homeowners Just By Looking At Their Front Door (businessinsider.com)
- All about Doors, Part 1 (parkergraylife.com)
- Updated Design for a Cozy Front Porch My Great Outdoors (apartmenttherapy.com)