If you are considering an advertising or brand partnership with Snazzy Little Things, I’m so excited to have you here!! There are several ways that we can work together, but first, read my full blog disclosure policy.
Ways we can work together:
1). Sponsored Content
I love generating sponsored content, and I’d be happy to discuss the details of your next campaign with you. Email me if you’d like to discuss a partnership! I have enjoyed working with numerous home improvement paint, home decor and craft supply companies.
2). Ad Space
If you’re interested in purchasing ad space to reach new audiences, click here to get started! Advertisers can set up campaigns for as little as $100! You can choose the length of the campaign, your target audience and your budget. Credit card payment is accepted, and we do the rest!
3). Guest Posts (bloggers only):
If you are a blogger and would like to guest post or become a contributor, please submit a completed article (including HTML and photos) to me for consideration. I won’t be able to answer inquiries unless it accompanies an actual article that’s ready to publish (in HTML). I would also like writing samples from your previous guest post contributions.
4). Brand related posts and my NOFOLLOW Policy:
I only accept articles from brands I have personally experienced and enjoy in the form of sponsored posts. Article placement is generally considered advertising and my policy is that nofollow links are required and I do charge for posting. Anything contrary to this is against Google policy. If you’d like my rates to place a nofollow article, please email me directly with your article HTML and I’d be happy to consider a partnership! If this arrangement isn’t suitable, then another option would be to engage in a sponsored post, or to place an ad on the sidebar.
Here is my expressed commitment to you as an advertiser:
- I blog several times per month, producing high-quality, pinnable images.
- I post about my own DIY projects and generously share other content that I find inspiring
- I average 250-500 words per post
- I leverage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and all social networks strategically
- Biggest traffic sources: organic search, larger DIY sites, my own social media activity
- I focus on the quality over quantity of content
- I respond to comments, generating feedback and extending reach
- I leverage the WordPress Genesis platform with minimal plugins or software
- I am continually fine tuning my site performance and challenging it’s growth
Private DIY Forum: 4,000 active members
Facebook Business Page: 19,400
Pinterest Followers: 12,800 (approximately 30 pins daily. Business page + rich pinning capabilities, a monthly reach of 1.5 million)
Twitter Followers: 2,863 – all social media is integrated and feeds Twitter.
Instagram Followers: 3,300
Google+: 1,062+ followers with 51,980 pageviews
Houzz: 66 clients / followers
Hometalk.com: 850 followers with 37,000 shares – an audience that loves repurposing and DIY
Email Subscribers: 10,500 (many subscriber-only incentives, with daily + weekly newsletters sent to readership, 41% average open rate)
I look forward to working with you!